Now The Locks Feel Lovely.

I've been feeling pretty dumpy lately and so yesterday decided against all better judgment to go forth and get thee a haircut. I was just so tired of trying to grow it out and only hating every minute of it. I think I have finally decided after nearly 31 years of various hairstyles and colors that what is me is my dishwater blond hair cut pretty darn short. So, without further adu, here I am, with some new lovely locks. And, just for Sue, I too quite on accident am also wearing my grey wife beater.

This entry was posted on 11:52 AM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

HAHAHAHAHA!
Sure, it was an accident ;)
I love the cut. Wish I was brave enough to go that short!