Beautiful Just For What It Is.

I stumbled upon this little gem via Design Sponge and then my always inspiring go to mag "Somerset Life." In it I flipped to a page about a woman named Marilyn Healey from Utah who puts German Glass Glitter in vintage perfume bottles, takes a scroll of paper, dips it in wax and uses that to cork the bottle then ties a beautiful ribbon around it. Gorgeous! I'm always on the lookout for things that people use found objects for and this is right up there, she also sells these from time to time in her Etsy shop. Check out her blog at marilynhealey.blogspot.com it's chock full of beautiful vintage things and elegant collage work. It's a must see and I'm so glad to have found it.

This entry was posted on 6:18 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments